Noam Hacker is a lens-based artist from Toronto. He frequently wanders through the city, alone or with friends, and is most drawn to unusual light and interestingly arranged trash. He has a personal rule to only shoot in black and white in his home city, in an effort to get to know his environment more deeply. Noam enjoys printing his work as self-published zines, and exploring alternative printing technologies such as Risograph. Lately he has been working exclusively in analog, and spending time in the darkroom refining his printing style.
@_noamhacker | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Soon, self-published, 2020, edition of 50
- Picture A Sailboat, self-published, 2021, edition of 50
- OPAL Magazine Issue 4 (contributor)
- Transit: Gallery 44 Member Exhibition - July 15-30, 2022 - Gallery 44 - curated by Grace Wang
Contribution: "Toronto, January 2022" - two-colour risograph print, 17 x 11 Inch, edition of 29.
- Spectra: Gallery 44 Members Exhibition - October 2-11, 2022 - Artscape Wychwood Barns